National Fruit Show
The National Fruit Show is organised by the Marden Fruit Show Society CIO, registered charity number 1168291.
Exhibitors at the National Fruit Show represent the cream of the crop from across the industry – a veritable Who's Who of machinery and equipment manufacturers and suppliers, top agronomists and crop protection advisors, major marketing and distribution specialists, recruitment experts and much, much more.
The growing exhibitor list for our milestone 85th Anniversary National Fruit Show already looks set to break last year's record showcase, with a wave of new names from across all industry sectors.
Here is a snapshot of what's new for 2018 so far:
• With almost 40 years of experience supplying quality steel framed buildings for agriculture and industry, AS Buildings’ custom-tailored service can deliver on any requirement, from industrial units to cattle sheds and produce stores. See AS Buildings on Stand S76
• Specialising in the supply, service support of materials handling equipment is Mobitech Lift Trucks. The company, operating from the heart of Kent, has more than 30 years experience of delivering rapid support to customers across all sectors including agriculture, storage and manufacturing. See Mobitech Lift Trucks on Stand K20
• International exhibitor Strik Fruit Services will be showcasing the trendsetting Frustar® crop protection solutions for fruit-growers. Developed and extensively trialled over three decades, the Frustar® anti-hail systems, rain cover systems and irrigation systems help to maintain quality and improve harvests in all types of orchards and vineyards. See Strik Fruit Services on Stand S45
• Working with growers and producers in the UK and internationally, Soil Moisture Sense Ltd specialises in soil/substrate moisture monitoring solutions and irrigation decision support services. From a mini station with electronic rain gauge to more complex units with soil moisture, soil temperature, air temperature relative humidy, light and rainfall sensors, all data is collected remotely then edited and displayed online for customers to use, with advice and support where required. See Soil Moisture Sense Ltd on Stand S82
• Another first-time international exhibitor is Besseling Group BV, manufacturer of equipment for extending the shelf-life of fruit and vegetables. The company is expert in controlled-atmosphere, ultralow oxygen, dynamic controlled-atmosphere and other storage technologies, delivering around 120 custom CA solutions every year to customers worldwide. See Besseling Group BV on Stand S63